- Power to Choose - State of Texas PUC website for residential power comparison
- ERCOT - Manages the flow of electric power in Texas
- Bloomberg Energy Prices - up to date energy pricing
- U.S. Energy Information Agency - Official statistics from the U.S. Government
- ENERGY.GOV - Energy Incentive Programs
- Texas State Energy Conservation Office - Renewable energy incentives
- CME Henry Hub Natural Gas Futures
- Energy Choice Matters - Energy deregulation related news
- DSIRE - Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency
- Energy pricing is volatile and there are different drivers that affect the price of power on a daily basis. Other factors related to the customer must be considered as well, including location, start date and load factor. For a look at custom commercial or industrial energy pricing, please contact us at 972-462-8800 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Texas residential energy pricing, please visit www.powertochoose.org
- ERCOT Real Time Index Pricing - http://www.ercot.com/content/cdr/html/real_time_spp
LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION (click here)
To start the process for competitive electricity pricing for your Texas locations, please complete the letter of authorization and fax back to 888-816-3316.
For locations in other states, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to provide the correct form.
The letter of authorization is a non-obligatory form that only allows Alden Energy Consulting LLC to view your historical usage and use it for pricing purposes with the different providers we work with.
In addition to the traditional broker model, customers now have the opportunity to utilize a real-time reverse auction from Alden Energy Consulting LLC in order to procure their power or natural gas. This can be an excellent option for municipalities, government and educational faciliites, as well as commercial and industrial locations. Contact us at 972-462-8800 or click below for additional information: